We are now accepting Tee Times by phone at (815)467-7888! Under the guidelines set forth by the state, we are now allowed to accept groups of up to four golfers at 10 minute intervals with the option of single rider (or shared household) carts.
We want to take this time to let our golfers know that we are taking the new regulations very seriously. The health and safety of our patrons and staff is a top priority for us and we ask for your help to ensure it. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and we will be here for you when you are well rested and ready to play!
The Grille Room will be reopening soon.
Please check back frequently and also see our facebook for more information at this time.
What you can do–
Per the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the primary way to avoid influenza, COVID-19, and other viruses is to follow simple everyday preventive actions.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The Bluffs is following the most current recommendations by the CDC for preventing the potential spread of infection including–
- As a matter of standard practice, the custodial staff members disinfect bathrooms and clean classrooms, floors, fitness equipment, and frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Additional disinfecting will be done by staff members throughout the day. More powerful, and safe products will be used overnight if deemed necessary.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed in all District facilities as supplies last.
For the latest information on COVID-19 visit the CDC website.