At this time, Heritage Bluffs Public Golf Club (The Bluffs) will be closed until further notice in compliance to Governor Pritzker’s call for residents to stay home.
Please check back frequently and also see our facebook for more information at this time.
What you can do–
Per the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the primary way to avoid influenza, COVID-19, and other viruses is to follow simple everyday preventive actions.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The Bluffs is following the most current recommendations by the CDC for preventing the potential spread of infection including–
- As a matter of standard practice, the custodial staff members disinfect bathrooms and clean classrooms, floors, fitness equipment, and frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Additional disinfecting will be done by staff members throughout the day. More powerful, and safe products will be used overnight if deemed necessary.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed in all District facilities as supplies last.
For the latest information on COVID-19 visit the CDC website.