Valid through 12/31/2020
· The Bluffs Green Fee Pass will be on sale for a limited time from 04/13/2020-05/31/2020.
· The offer only covers Green Fees, if a pass holder wishes to use a cart they will need to pay for the use of the cart on the day they play in the golf shop.
· All pass holders must check-in with the golf shop and get a receipt to access the golf course, no exceptions. If the course is closed for any reason the pass holder is not allowed to use the facility.
· Passes may be purchased online at www.heritagebluffs.com. Go to the Golf Shop tab and then select the pass you wish to purchase.
· Fill out registration form. Download, complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Heritage Bluffs Public Golf Club 24355 West Bluff Road, Channahon, IL 60410 for now. Once the golf course reopens customers will be able to complete the transaction and form in the golf shop as well.
· All pass holders must follow the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of Heritage Bluffs Public Golf Club and Channahon Park District